Saturday 16 August 2014

Hello!

I guess I had better introduce myself. I'm Emma and I am a stay at home mum to my 2 young sons aged 1 and 3 and we live in Yorkshire. 

I have been blogging for quite a few years now, starting with a fashion blog and then moving on to a parenting and lifestyle blog so it seemed a natural progression for me to start this blog as a place to specifically chart our adventures in home education and I think it will be something we can look back on both to see progress and reflect on the (hopefully) amazing experiences we have.

Although my children are not yet at the age where the law says they have to be in education, my oldest is rapidly approaching 4 years old and we are the only people I know with children the same age who aren't  attending a nursery or preschool yet(or due to start this term)and i am expecting the information for school applications to drop through my door in the next few weeks.  We are already "different" from the norm and I want to share our adventures.

There may be posts that I share on both my blogs if relevant but I aim for this blog to focus purely on home ed.



No comments:

Post a Comment