Tuesday 9 September 2014

Our first home edders group

On Friday Seb and I went along to our first ever home ed group.
Although Seb would still only be at preschool I want to get involved with local home ed groups now so that we can meet others and see what is going on in our area. The group was a new one set up by the lovely Diane from Mamas World

I was pretty nervous beforehand, I can be quite shy and it is always daunting meeting with a group of strangers!
I shouldn't have worried, the group was very busy and full of friendly faces. I chatted to various people both new to home ed and those who are more experienced. It was lovely to find people who live very locally to us. There were children of all ages and they all mingled together which was great to see. 

The group went so went that it  is going to be running every other week and we will definitely be going along. 
This week I have arranged another meet in a different location, hopefully that goes well too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment